Saturday, April 19, 2014

What To Do First?

I have spent a lot of time trying to decide what to produce first.  Since a merchant account at RPGnow requires a non-free item as your first submission, I have been trying to decide which of the races I have practically ready to publish.

I even have some not too perverted ones, such as a winged lion-man race that is the result of a female wizard becoming infatuated with watching two Dragonnes mate and then altering her form and mating with numerous Dragonnes herself.  These numerous children bred with things like weretigers and so on and eventually evolved into their own race.  They care called Volaticats from the Latin word "volaticus," meaning winged.

Of course the next step is acquiring acceptable art for whatever I decide to publish.  I will work on that as soon as I decide the first one I am publishing.

Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment